Following the success of the Integrator program, we created a partner program for digital agencies in June 2020. Agencies are playing an increasingly important role in the bol.com ecosystem and in recent years, we noticed a trend towards D2C sales via marketplaces and bol.com.
As a digital agency, you provide specialist knowledge that helps our sellers succeed on online marketplaces. On top of that, we firmly believe in the added value of agencies in regard to advertising and sharing data & insights. Sellers can benefit from an independent advisory partner with cross-channel insights that helps them improve their performance and grow their business.
Through the Digital Agencies program, we facilitate cooperation between marketplace agencies, our sellers, and bol.com. We provide our sellers with insights into the key benefits and unique selling points of the agencies in our program, allowing our sellers to find the best suited agency to their needs.
We aim to help our sellers navigate our ecosystem and guarantee quality standards. The Digital Agency program includes different categories: gold, silver and ambassador, each with their own specific requirements and benefits.
Benefits for agencies in the bol.com Digital Agencies program
As a certified Digital Agency, you get:
- Promotion via our partnerplatform, various projects, events and webinars and the bol.com sales and acquisition teams
- The opportunity to invite bol.com to speak at your events and webinars
- Access to relevant Retailer API betas and pilots
In addition, Gold and Silver agencies get:
- Regular meetings and a dedicated account manager within bol.com
- The option to participate in bol.com events for sellers
- The opportunity to pitch for the bol.com acquisition teams
- The option to publish joint showcases through the bol.com communication channels
- Gold partners are matched with bol.com account managers to jointly develop a growth path for high potential sellers
How do I apply for the Digital Agency program?
We evaluate the applications once a year in December and make the selection for next year. You’re able to apply with a filled in RFI form until November 30rd 2022. The RFI can be requested with the apply button below.
We want to help our sellers choose a digital agency partner that best fits their needs. This is why we award the labels of Ambassador, Silver and Gold to the selected agency partners based on the RFI. Each label has its own set of benefits and are based on requirements: the quality of the application and service, amount of bol.com sellers, the agency’s potential and proven experience of the agency.
These categories are evaluated on a regular basis, enabling bol.com to maintain an accurate listing of high quality agency partners.
Requirements for agencies in the bol.com Digital Agencies program
We have set two general requirements which you need to meet in order to receive the RFI.
As an agency you need:
- Experience with marketplaces services.
- Experience with supporting sales partners on the bol.com platform.
Do you want to grow your business together with us? Apply and we will come back to you as soon as we can.